I know, I know, it’s early for some of us to even THINK about Christmas, but I am a self-admitted Christmas FANATIC, and I am not ashamed to say I will start getting into the spirit soon. Like November 1. No joke…..
Here are some FABULOUS items I found that I am adding to my shopping list to get me in the mood!
1. How can you not smile when you see sequins??? This emerald green cushion cover from H&M is gorgeous and just what my sofa needs this Christmas!
H&M Sequined Cushion Cover, $17.99
2. Again, glitter-I know! This table runner will glam up just about any ol’ boring table, and comes in gold and silver! A MUST!
3. Having my home smell good is a NECESSITY in my life. There is just something about coming into a room and having it smell delicious, that brightens my day! This scent from Bath and Body works is the ultimate winter scent to make your home smell cozy and delicious! I hoard these before the spring scents come back in!
4. There is nothing like fur to warm your bod and your spirit! This beautiful neck warmer from Mossimo is warm and fun and a great price too!
5. A simple and beautiful way to dress up any porch, yard, or even tablescape is with lanterns. These gold lanterns from Target are a little dressier too, which I love! Fill with artificial snow, pine cones, or just a small candle, and you have a beautiful addition to your holiday decor.
Threshold Gold Lantern, $24.99
6. HOLIDAY BAKING is an essential part of my holiday season. And being able to mix up a batch of Christmas Cookies in bowls like these would just make me smile! Then they could double as serving bowls for a holiday party!
7. A Signature Christmas Cocktail would taste even better in one of these beautiful martini glasses from Crate and Barrel. How festive are they???
8. This NOEL sign is utterly cool. A bit retro, it would definitely be great inside or out. (Okay, okay, I already bought this one! )
Target LED NOEL sign, $24.99
9. No Holiday season can be complete without good music. If you are tired of the same 10 songs the radio plays year after year, give this CD a try. It gives a swingin’ spin to all of the best classic songs, and makes a perfect soundtrack for your holiday party!
10. I saw this Stool at Target yesterday, and I DIED. So cool, I can’t stand it! Perfect for next to the Christmas tree, then a great little glamorous addition to my closet later (for putting on my stilettos). MUST HAVE THIS STOOL.
Nate Berkus Faux Fur Stool, $59.99
As I find more holiday fabulousness, I will be updating the page! Stay tuned for more…..